MENU

Slide

TheBlackSequin.blogspot Advertorial

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Jess: Hellooooo, thanks for saying that my hair is nice!
Hahahas, The highlight was by stylist
from my previous dye job?
Which is like thousand years ago?!
Anyway i just dyed my hair again today!
Hahahahs.

Passerby: i ordered them from spreehouse.livejournal
but the BB cream spree close already!

Chris: Love it luh!
Hahahahs, it's a good thing to make him jealous :x

Krisando: OMG! you read my blog?!
Hahahahas, So paiseh! :x

lyne: Hahahas, i thought you were my
sec sch friend when i saw your nick! :x
Yah! the colours are really great, anyhow blend also very nice!
Hahahahahs.

Joanna: Hahahas, babe read my revlon review below!
It's very good loh, must try!

Janelle: Lol, eh duh! Or else they give you the brush for what?
Hahahahas, anyway using a kabuki brush would be better,
i feel the revlon kabuki brush included is abit stiff.

Bobo: Hahahas, so funny lah!
Then did mac ask for compensation or whatever?
LOL! or break chair already y'all run?! Hahaahhas.






Advertorial






Don't you girl all loooooove shopping online?
Me, *jumping around madly and screaming "DUUUUH!"*







I personally dislike shopping in singapore.




1.The fucking weather, this is hardly news to you right.

i'm the kinda girl who totally cannot stand the sun.
Beach bikini photoshoots kills me and i can whine & grumble
all day after the shoot ends about the horrible weather
yadda yadda, the works.





2. Everything is overpriced in Singapore!

If i can get better deals shopping online,
Why would i want to go out in the
damn blazing heat and get all melty?





3. I can get nicer/more unique clothes online!

I have this problem of not being able to spot any clothes
i really like after i started shopping online since last year.
Oh wells, there's always bound to be disadvantages right?
Sad thing, Because less shopping session equates to
lesser bonding time with my khakis!





4. It's so convinient!

You can have all the comforts of your home,
only have to lift your puny fingers and click click click,
Ibank transfer, and the postman comes ding dong
with your loots!




AI HEARTS ONLINE SHOPPING WORX!
okay, a feeble attempt at trying to act xiaolianzx!








Oh wells!
The darlings at TheBlackSequin sent me
a tube, and a tube dress.

And lovely them threw in a little surprise for me as well!
So nice right! Where got blog shop owner so nice one?
they gave me a really pretty Gold/Black crystal necklace,
and i'm matching it with like almost everything!







They were ever so friendly & also very efficient
in sending out the clothes!

I received the parcel like 1 day after i confirmed
with them which piece i'd like to have!
That's like damn fast loh!!!


Normally blogshops take like afew days to send out
Or even some shops are like damn slack,
can take up to a week to send out my loots after i've made payments.
So, a big plus point for the darlings at TheBlackSequin!







http://theblacksequin.blogspot.com/
http://theblacksequin.blogspot.com/
http://theblacksequin.blogspot.com/
http://theblacksequin.blogspot.com/
http://theblacksequin.blogspot.com/
http://theblacksequin.blogspot.com/









Whoopsie Doopsie, Camwhore alert.


I got the tube in Maroon with white stripes!
there's like 7 colours to choose from,
I had a hard time deciding which colour to get!





I love it cos it's so simple and casual!















This dress looks damn SHU NU!
HAHAAHAHS, and the pleats design at the boobs area
creates the effect like you've got a really full chest!
wee-weet.







Oh yah! And TheBlackSequin is having a
F-Cup Cookies spree now!

Sounds interesting enough man, eat two cookies a day,
And increase your boobs size in 2 weeks?!
Worth a try what! Bigger boobs leh!






HOP OVER TO http://theblacksequin.blogspot.com/ and start shopping now! :D








That's it for today, I'm blooooody tired now!
Next post will finally be on CommunicAsia 2008!

Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! (:

No comments: